Insurance-linked securities represent a market of around $90 billion, and are perhaps best known for so-called Cat bonds, or catastrophe bonds, which cover insurers in the event of natural disasters and similar events.
Extraordinary Re is planning to utilize DLT and a private cloud as part of the technology foundation for its platform, which is embedded within a Bermuda-domiciled reinsurer, allowing access to liquidity in the ILS market.
Will Dove, chairman and CEO at ExtraordinaryRe, tells Wa
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail