Portfolio management and productivity platform provider Backstop Solutions has raised $20 million to continue upgrading its offerings and possibly acquire other firms.
Participants in the funding round include Tao Huang, former chief operating officer of Morningstar, David Bradley, president at Huizenga Capital Management, Roger Kafker, an asset management veteran, and Vistara Capital Partners.
Backstop’s offerings include cloud-based systems around portfolio, research, and customer
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain