Portfolio management and productivity platform provider Backstop Solutions has raised $20 million to continue upgrading its offerings and possibly acquire other firms.
Participants in the funding round include Tao Huang, former chief operating officer of Morningstar, David Bradley, president at Huizenga Capital Management, Roger Kafker, an asset management veteran, and Vistara Capital Partners.
Backstop’s offerings include cloud-based systems around portfolio, research, and customer
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv