Klay Stack has overseen Marathon Asset Management's technology department for eight years. Marathon is a global distressed-credit manager with about $13 billion under management.
As a result of its niche focus, when it comes to new platforms, Marathon has had a strong build culture since its founding in 1998. Stack, speaking at this year's Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, said that while the firm still has a strong "build" preference, it is slowly exploring more avenues with third
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain