Klay Stack has overseen Marathon Asset Management's technology department for eight years. Marathon is a global distressed-credit manager with about $13 billion under management.
As a result of its niche focus, when it comes to new platforms, Marathon has had a strong build culture since its founding in 1998. Stack, speaking at this year's Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, said that while the firm still has a strong "build" preference, it is slowly exploring more avenues with third-par
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech