The boutique asset manager, colloquially known as 'Four', began using Linedata's Beauchamp platform soon after the UK equities specialist was established in 2006. Since its launch, Four has expanded its offering with European and global equity teams, and most recently, the establishment of a multi-strategy desk last year.
Valerie Evans, the head of operations at Four, tells Buy-Side Technology that the firm chose Linedata after examining some other order management system (OMS) providers, but fe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act