Thomson Reuters’ clients will use the platform to manage their portfolio and transaction data, which will incorporate Lusid’s event-based ledger system. The technology allows for a bi-temporal view of data, in which data can be viewed as it existed at any point in its history.
Pradeep Menon, global head of investing and advisory at Thomson Reuters, says: “The technology and fit to our technical stack, the market experience of the team that started Finbourne, time to market and the scalability
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group