Finally, some action. On the penultimate day of 2015, Chain.com, a privately-owned blockchain development company, issued shares to a private investor using Nasdaq's Linq system based on the much-hyped digital ledger technology popularly referred to as blockchain.
Trading shares of private companies is usually considered a laborious, time-consuming, paper-based process where information quickly becomes outdated. Considering the advantages of blockchain ─ especially as a disseminated list of tran
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership