The National Association of Securities Dealers is installing its first quote terminals in London and boosting its trading capacity.
NASD has received seven orders for Level 3 NASDAQ terminals in London and expects 13 more by year-end, says Richard Justice, executive vice president, automation. The first Level 3 units -- which allow market makers to enter bids and offers -- will be shipped this month.
The U.K. terminals will offer the same service available in the U.S., including NASD's small
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain