Bank of China has chosen Murex's MX.3 platform to provide a fully integrated front-to-back solution for treasury and trading.
Murex's MX.3 will support the bank's trade life cycle, including risk and collateral management services.
"In a context of rapid growth and development, Bank of China is due to increasingly play a significant role in local and global financial markets," says Zhang Chen, head of information management at Bank of China. "Following the selection process, not only are we convinced that Murex will provide us with the leading edge technology that will take us further towards our strategic goal as a first-class international bank, but also that the market expertise and level of service delivered by the teams are building the foundation for a successful long-term business partnership."
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground