The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has selected Risk Focus' Validate.Trade engine internally to help its Global Trade Repository (GTR) unit with pre-UAT testing regarding the October 2015 deadline for ESMA Level 2 rules.
"DTCC believes that the use of this tool internally will enhance quality assurance and pre-UAT testing within the GTR service, enabling us to improve the roll-out of our ingestion-related changes," Chris Childs, CEO of DTCC's Global GTR business, said in a statement. "Furthermore, the use of the tool by our operations team will assist in resolving client queries as well as enhance the GTR client experience."
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group