The fintech firm, which is developing a platform allowing firms to execute smart contracts and other blockchain-based transactions, will use Gemalto's SafeNet hardware security modules (HSMs) to protect blockchain identities and transactions.
Gemalto's SafeNet HSMs are cryptographic processors created to protect the lifecycle of cryptographic keys that secure transactions, identities and applications. Gemalto protects over $1 trillion dollars in financial transactions every day.
Best of the Best
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'