OneTickCloud is expected to provide more transparency, liquidity, and efficiency for investors using the exchange. It is a cloud-based service and does not depend on hardware and infrastructure.
The service, based on OneMarketData's flagship platform OneTick, provides on-demand analytics using global equities and futures tick history. Aequitas NEO will be able to create custom datasets from the data downloaded using the service.
Demand for products like OneTickCloud is gaining ground, OneMarketD
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership