The bank will use the platform to enhance its liquidity analysis, achieve balance sheet management, and streamline its workflow operations.
The aim is to optimize risk management and enable Alior to boost the number of products it can deliver.
The deployment will use the Misys Application and Process Solutions (MAPS) methodology, which ensures full adaptation and flexibility to the specific needs of the bank.
“Quality and customer service are the driving force behind our bank. With business g
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech