Venture capital firms Nyca Partners, Pivot Investment Partners and DRW Venture Capital all also participated in the round, in addition to some angel investors and industry executives.
Mazy Dar, CEO and co-founder of OpenFin, tells WatersTechnology the new capital will be spent on doubling the size of the team over the next year. OpenFin currently has 25 employees between its New York and London offices. The additional staff will help the firm make its product an even bigger enabler of the ecosy
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech