In conjunction with network and managed IT provider KVH and low-latency market data provider Activ Financial, Merrill Lynch Japan Securities (MLJS) recently debuted its third-party co-located direct market access (DMA) platform. The new service allows users to host their systems in a single datacenter and access multiple exchanges via brokers that hold membership in those exchanges. According to firm officials, the new DMA offering's latency is on par with other co-located offerin
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp