Cross-asset liquidity management services provider smartTrade Technologies plans to launch its smartTrade Liquidity Distributor, a product developed with one of its clients, vendor officials say. The product groups clients based on liquidity pools in which they trade, including retail, corporate and institutional designations, as well as by sales spreads. The platform allows firms to create custom distribution strategies covering market data, price spreadin
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp