In New York, Xignite has hired Dina Xu as sales director, while at its headquarters in San Mateo, Calif., the vendor has hired and Marla Sofer as senior director of strategic business development.
Xu was most recently director of business development and channel partnerships at S&P Global Market Intelligence, where she spent 14 years in various roles in New York, China and Australia, including associate director of investment management and director of client development, having originally
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'