Moscow-headquartered Avelacom is expanding to include services to the cryptocurrency market, and has opened an office in Singapore to support the growth of its business in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
According to Avelacom, the network provider has seen double-digit growth in new businesses within the region, driven by demand for connectivity services between APAC venues and exchanges to Europe and the US.
Avelacom expects this growth to continue, driven by an increase in APAC crypto
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative