Moscow-headquartered Avelacom is expanding to include services to the cryptocurrency market, and has opened an office in Singapore to support the growth of its business in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
According to Avelacom, the network provider has seen double-digit growth in new businesses within the region, driven by demand for connectivity services between APAC venues and exchanges to Europe and the US.
Avelacom expects this growth to continue, driven by an increase in APAC crypto
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles