Paris-based low-latency market data distribution and systematic trading solutions provider QuantHouse has appointed industry veterans Emmanuel Carjat COO and Denery Fenouil CTO, as the vendor expands its leadership team.
Carjat, who will be responsible for managing the company’s operations to drive continued business growth, was most recently MD of Carjat Consulting, and before that was founder and CEO of Atrium Network, which was acquired by Canadian exchange TMX Group in 2001, and
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail