London-based Arachnys has announced the launch of its Customer Risk Intelligence (CRI) platform. The cloud-based product encompasses anti-money laundering (AML), know-your-customer (KYC) investigative activities, and client onboarding processes.
The introduction of the platform has been driven by recent regulatory changes. “All the regulations that have come out over the past two years now require banks, when they perform risk assessments for specific individuals or companies seeking to open-up
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha