London-based Arachnys has announced the launch of its Customer Risk Intelligence (CRI) platform. The cloud-based product encompasses anti-money laundering (AML), know-your-customer (KYC) investigative activities, and client onboarding processes.
The introduction of the platform has been driven by recent regulatory changes. “All the regulations that have come out over the past two years now require banks, when they perform risk assessments for specific individuals or companies seeking to open-up
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles