Mobius Capital Partners, an emerging markets-focused asset manager, is integrating Bloomberg solutions to enhance its strategy of combining environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investment opportunities and improved corporate governance for portfolio managers.
Industry veterans Mark Mobius, Carlos Hardenberg, and Greg Konieczny left Franklin Templeton in January 2018 to found the boutique asset management firm, which currently focuses on ESG-driven companies in Brazil, China, Hong Kong,
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv