While some financial institutions have soured on blockchain technology in the past year, Northern Trust still sees two viable use-cases for distributed ledgers, and will be pushing forward in earnest with one of those projects in 2019.
Peter Cherecwich, head of the corporate and institutional services business at Northern Trust, says that it has been working with one client on its private equity blockchain and after adding some new features and running a successful capital call on the platform
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess