Crypto asset research firm Chainalysis received a $30 million investment to aid its expansion push, and develop new research around the crypto industry.
The series B financing round was led by venture capital firm Accel and will be used to open a new office in London that will be primarily focused on research and development. It will also help fund the hiring of additional sales and marketing employees, particularly for Europe and Asia. As part of the financing deal, Accel partner Philippe
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group