Blockchain security firm Curv has released a new cryptography protocol it says can eliminate the need for private keys as part of its new software for digital assets targeted for institutional investors.
Its new cryptography is based on multi-party computation and is expected to offer better security when it comes to signing transactions on the blockchain. It will be deployed for Curv’s new cryptocurrency wallet service but the company has said the cryptography is blockchain-agnostic and can be
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group