Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) has laid out a three-year technology plan aimed at helping it achieve its vision of becoming the “global market leader in the Asian time zone”. The goal is to build upon HKEx’s existing role as the go-to venue for investing into and out of mainland China.
The exchange has promoted Richard Leung to group CTO, effective immediately. He will be responsible for HKEx’s technology strategy and operations in Hong Kong, London and mainland China. Leung is also
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group