New York-based trading and low-latency data infrastructure technology provider Pico Quantitative Trading plans to bring an additional 20 datacenters online over the next 18 months in locations including China, Australia, South Korea and India.
These new datacenters will complement Pico’s 31 existing datacenters around the world. Roland Hamann, managing director and global head of product at Pico, says the company is looking to replicate its prior achievements in the US and Europe in Asia.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance