New York-based trading and low-latency data infrastructure technology provider Pico Quantitative Trading plans to bring an additional 20 datacenters online over the next 18 months in locations including China, Australia, South Korea and India.
These new datacenters will complement Pico’s 31 existing datacenters around the world. Roland Hamann, managing director and global head of product at Pico, says the company is looking to replicate its prior achievements in the US and Europe in Asia.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group