New York-based trading and low-latency data infrastructure technology provider Pico Quantitative Trading plans to bring an additional 20 datacenters online over the next 18 months in locations including China, Australia, South Korea and India.
These new datacenters will complement Pico’s 31 existing datacenters around the world. Roland Hamann, managing director and global head of product at Pico, says the company is looking to replicate its prior achievements in the US and Europe in Asia.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class