Alternative data provider M Science has launched a new weather data and visualization solution, named M Data Viz. The tool takes weather-related datasets, which were previously accessible from the company’s M Analysis research reports, and allows users to drill into this information to bolster their investment theses. Added to that are customizable visualization tools.
M Data Viz uses a heat map of the United States, which measures the density of a certain retailer throughout the country. From
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data