A planned Scottish Stock Exchange that is expected to launch this year says it is placing security at the front and center of its design methodology.
According to Richard Deans, head of operations at Project Heather—the group that is building the exchange—security has been at the heart of the design process from the moment it started planning and scoping requirements.
“We have planned our build to allow us to adapt quickly, operate from multiple sites and allow our operational technologies
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha