Smart desktop platform OpenFin closed out its Series C round of funding, raising $17 million, which was led by Wells Fargo. The latest round brings the firm’s overall venture funding to $40 million. In addition to Wells Fargo, Barclay’s participated in the round for the first time, as well as existing investors JP Morgan, Bain Capital Ventures and Pivot Investment Partners.
The capital will go toward further investment into OpenFin iOS; ongoing product development, specifically for OpenFin’s
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance