These services will be equally important for the next generation of data and processing standards based on DLT and blockchain, write ISDA’s Karel Engelen and TradeHeader’s Marc Gratacos.
The increased automation of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives is built on the foundations of Financial products Markup Language (FpML)—an open-source standard for the electronic dealing and processing of derivatives. Rapid development and recent breakthroughs in distributed-ledger technology (DLT) and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance