Just weeks after its purchase of research marketplace RSRCHXchange, Liquidnet has made another move to expand its analytics offerings by acquiring sentiment data and predictive analytics technology vendor Prattle.
Liquidnet will use Prattle’s natural-language processing (NLP) and machine-learning capabilities to produce analytics for its network of asset managers and provide insights for its core businesses in equities and fixed-income trading.
Prattle had developed an analytics platform
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles