In journalism, a healthy dose of skepticism is required. This is especially true if you cover politics or technology—fields where embellishment (and straight out lying) are part and parcel of the game. Since none of us here at WatersTechnology is a technologist, in order to know what’s real and what’s a mirage, we have to talk to a whole lot of people and sift through hyperbole.
If you’ve ever read my musings on the topic of blockchain, you’ll know that I am highly skeptical of this emerging
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'