As investors have transitioned from active to passive management, asset managers have increasingly focused on reducing their fee structures to remain competitive. In today’s razor-thin margin environment, successful firms will be those who can better optimize their middle and back-office operations. Two key factors that enable firms to achieve this optimization are economies of scale and the use of advanced, innovative technology.
The case for economy of scale is well understood, but how you
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'