As investors have transitioned from active to passive management, asset managers have increasingly focused on reducing their fee structures to remain competitive. In today’s razor-thin margin environment, successful firms will be those who can better optimize their middle and back-office operations. Two key factors that enable firms to achieve this optimization are economies of scale and the use of advanced, innovative technology.
The case for economy of scale is well understood, but how you
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together