Aquis Exchange plans to shift newly acquired NEX Exchange onto its own technology.
“We will not be taking their technology,” says Aquis Exchange CEO Alasdair Haynes. “We will be implementing our own technology solution. This is why we can quite dramatically reduce the costs immediately.”
London-based Aquis announced on July 5 that it had purchased NEX Exchange from CME Group for a £1 consideration, plus £2.7 million ($3.36 million) based on NEX Exchange’s current working capital levels. The
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'