Compliance software provider Steele Compliance Solutions has acquired Osprey Compliance Software to create a one-stop-shop for both external and internal compliance and risk management needs to better meet the increasing compliance demands of clients.
Steele will now offer Osprey’s array of technology that tracks conflicts of interest, policy management, whistleblowing and incident management. The company already provides anti-money laundering monitoring and third-party risk management
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class