Previously just a topic for technologists, artificial intelligence (AI) is now on the lips of most everyone, from associates on up to the C-level. In my previous column, I also touched on AI: how financial institutions should not approach AI like one would approach a Whac-A-Mole game at a carnival. And in the August issue of WatersTechnology, there are several articles explaining how firms are trying to harness AI, and the challenges therein.
AI is, indeed, everywhere—at least as a topic of
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class