Olfa Soft designs trading platforms and white labels solutions for FX services.
The acquisition includes Olfa Soft’s electronic FX trading platform called Seamless FX, which will be integrated with Finastra’s FusionCapital Treasury solution suite. The integrated FX solution is already available and can be accessed through its Finastra FusionFabric cloud.
Finastra CEO Nadeem Syed says the acquisition is part of a strategy to evolve services in the FX market.
“As the FX trading market shifts to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1