Executives from major central counterparty (CCP) clearinghouses say they are investigating the applications of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), the cloud and distributed-ledger technology (DLT), but some remain unconvinced that they’re the silver bullet for process inefficiencies that many often claim.
“We have various projects going on in terms of concepts like distributed ledger, but that is not the center of what we do,” said Michael Davie, global head of rates at
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain