Executives from major central counterparty (CCP) clearinghouses say they are investigating the applications of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), the cloud and distributed-ledger technology (DLT), but some remain unconvinced that they’re the silver bullet for process inefficiencies that many often claim.
“We have various projects going on in terms of concepts like distributed ledger, but that is not the center of what we do,” said Michael Davie, global head of rates at
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess