The platform includes its two pre-trade risk products for low-latency market access—Riskbot and Softbot. These two products provide more than 50 customizable risk parameters, ranging from pre-trade fat-finger checks to full organization-wide portfolio risk checks.
The Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect schemes were launched in November 2014 and December 2016 respectively and allow international and mainland Chinese investors to use their trading and clearing facilities whi
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix