The platform includes its two pre-trade risk products for low-latency market access—Riskbot and Softbot. These two products provide more than 50 customizable risk parameters, ranging from pre-trade fat-finger checks to full organization-wide portfolio risk checks.
The Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect schemes were launched in November 2014 and December 2016 respectively and allow international and mainland Chinese investors to use their trading and clearing facilities whi
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting