The platform includes its two pre-trade risk products for low-latency market access—Riskbot and Softbot. These two products provide more than 50 customizable risk parameters, ranging from pre-trade fat-finger checks to full organization-wide portfolio risk checks.
The Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect schemes were launched in November 2014 and December 2016 respectively and allow international and mainland Chinese investors to use their trading and clearing facilities
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance