Peter K. Lenardos, who was appointed CEO of Stockholm-based financial technology provider Cinnober on Monday, believes he can turn around the company’s recent losses by refocusing on its core business, he tells WatersTechnology.
Lenardos says he believes the company’s financial woes—a loss of SEK (Swedish krona) 93 million ($10.1 million) in 2017 and a SEK 31.2 million ($3.4 million) loss before tax in the first quarter of this year—are a result of the vendor drifting away from its core
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'