London based VAKT has announced the launch of its blockchain platform for the North Sea Brent oil market.
“On the energy side, for physical commodities there tends to be a lot of data associated with every transaction,” says Lyon Hardgrave, vice president of business development and product development. “If you are moving a ship from one place to another, you are buying in one place and selling in another, there is a bunch of documentation attached to all those trades, and it creates a lot of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance