London based VAKT has announced the launch of its blockchain platform for the North Sea Brent oil market.
“On the energy side, for physical commodities there tends to be a lot of data associated with every transaction,” says Lyon Hardgrave, vice president of business development and product development. “If you are moving a ship from one place to another, you are buying in one place and selling in another, there is a bunch of documentation attached to all those trades, and it creates a lot of
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail