New York-based introducing broker and trading algorithm provider Quantitative Brokers is planning to expand its business to Asian markets and beyond interest rate futures into commodities and cash markets, officials say.
“For us, growth means doing more of the same with new clients; adding new products as requested by existing clients; and now going to Asia,” says CEO Ralf Roth.
The firm already has clients in the region, who primarily use QB to access US markets during Asian hours—such as to
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail