New York-based introducing broker and trading algorithm provider Quantitative Brokers is planning to expand its business to Asian markets and beyond interest rate futures into commodities and cash markets, officials say.
“For us, growth means doing more of the same with new clients; adding new products as requested by existing clients; and now going to Asia,” says CEO Ralf Roth.
The firm already has clients in the region, who primarily use QB to access US markets during Asian hours—such as to
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class