Of the many entrants that have jumped into the corporate bond sector, Amar Kuchinad has one of the more interesting backgrounds. The CEO of Electronifie worked for Credit Suisse and then at Goldman Sachs, before spending over a year as a policy advisor at the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
His alternative trading system (ATS) made a lot of headlines last year after it launched in May. Electronifie combines a fully displayed order book with a partially displayed book and a fully hidden
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain