Elly Hardwick doesn’t mince words when explaining why Deutsche Bank recently opened an innovation lab in New York.
The head of innovation for the German bank gets right to the point when asked about the rationale behind unveiling the newest lab, which is located at the Fulton Center in New York’s Financial District.
“’How could you not be in New York?’ is probably the answer to that,” she says.
Hardwick, who was named head of innovation back in December after stints at Thomson Reuters, Morg
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership