Quantave has ambitions to encourage institutional interest in the digital currencies market by filling what it sees as crucial gaps in its structure, with tried-and-tested formulae from digital’s more established siblings in traditional currency trading.
“For a very young, growing, but relatively small market, it’s already very fragmented,” says Paul Gordon, CEO of Quantave, which entered its closed beta on June 21. “One of the key issues we see is that the exchange model that’s used pretty
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects