Data and indexes provider S&P Global has made a minority investment in Algomi for an undisclosed amount. Earlier this year, S&P made a minority investment in Kensho, which provides analytics and visualization tools.
Algomi, a bond information network, will use the partnership with S&P to grow its product offering, according to Stu Taylor, cofounder and CEO of Algomi.
“The idea for this is a long-term collaboration,” Taylor tells WatersTechnology, emphasizing S&P’s wide range of products and se
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act