The two firms started their collaboration in June last year, when ABN Amro Clearing replaced all of its in-house and vendor systems with Fidessa’s XTP offering, harmonizing its global multi-asset access.
The clearinghouse has announced that in its EMS, market participants can now access the futures markets. ABN Amro’s users will be able to reach 110 futures, options, equities and foreign exchange (FX) markets from 11 different locations.
This is part of the firm’s strategy to leverage the Mi
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology