Developers can now use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to build applications on Corda, called CorDapps, or download sample applications from the AWS marketplace.
Corda features are also available on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Ricardo Correia, head of partner management at R3, says the goal of putting Corda features on the cloud is to allow start-ups to have better access to the platform and get easier configuration.
“By being on the cloud, either Microsoft Azure or AWS, we can reach more developers
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees