Through the partnership, the WiseRisk platform has been integrated, behind the scenes, into the Eze Order Management System (OMS), thus allowing users more tools to manage currency risk, including timing, netting and broker selection.
The system works as such: Periodically, when a trader decides to hedge their positions or close out their books, the Wise platform—which runs on Amazon Web Services’ cloud—will calculate the trader’s needs, net them down, and deliver orders—sometimes with suggeste
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets