In mid-December 2017, days after New York experienced its first snowfall of the season and temperatures dropped to freezing, IBM announced the launch of the IBM Q Network, bringing together a group of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions and national research labs to experiment with potential real-world applications on its 20 quantum bit (qubit) processor.
Included in this club are two heavy-hitting banks—JPMorgan Chase and Barclays. JPMorgan says it will use the network to experiment
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform