Jerry Friedhoff, head of Broadridge’s securities finance and collateral management business, tells WatersTechnology that repo traders face high complexity when looking for liquidity, as the market interfaces are not standardized, and require multiple different views to adequately assess.
“When repo traders are trading on a day-to-day basis, they’re looking at multiple screens to try and determine what liquidity is available on each market,” he says. “They continually switch between screens and
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform