Jerry Friedhoff, head of Broadridge’s securities finance and collateral management business, tells WatersTechnology that repo traders face high complexity when looking for liquidity, as the market interfaces are not standardized, and require multiple different views to adequately assess.
“When repo traders are trading on a day-to-day basis, they’re looking at multiple screens to try and determine what liquidity is available on each market,” he says. “They continually switch between screens and
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets